CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
MQDS CALL FOR ABSTRACTS : WRITE YOUR ABSTRACT HERE AND SEND IT NOW!
- Advanced sensors and instrumentation
- Smart measurement systems
- Measurement systems analysis
- Uncertainty evaluation
- Quality engineering management
- Conformance assessment
- Product verification
- In-process measuring systems and process control
- Reliability, safety and maintenance
- Risk management
- Data mining and decision making
- Data knowledge management
- Machine learning and AI
- IoT and Industry 4.0
- Best practice guidance, standards and industrial case studies
- Measurement and quality in all sectors including manufacturing, automotive, railway, aerospace, built environnement, health, food, energy, etc.
The best papers selected in the framework of MQDS 2023 will be published in the following journals:
- The International Journal of Metrology and Quality Engineering (IJMQE) is devoted to articles dealing with applied metrology and quality tools for process improvement in research (in environment, health, food, energy, aerospace, automotive, …). The International Journal of Metrology and Quality Engineering's main focus is related to measurement, sensors and instrumentation, products and systems reliability and safety, conformity assessment, process control, data sciences and quality management. IJMQE is indexed in Scopus, EI Compendex, ... See more.
- Measurement is devoted to articles dealing with measurement and metrology fundamentals, measurement science, sensors, measurement instruments, measurement and estimation techniques, measurement data processing and fusion algorithms, mathematical models, .. See more.
WRITE YOUR FULL ARTICLE
If your have already written a full paper, don't hesitate to send us it as soon as possible. Your paper could be submitted to our selected journals. If not, we invite you to prepare your full paper in taking into account the following information:
- Write in English;
- Times 12, Interline 1.5, 3 subheading levels in total, using SI unit;
- Submit a list of authors with adress, email, phone number, for better communication;
- Less than 250 characters for the title;
- An abstract to be rendered independently of the manuscript, write in one paragraph, 250 to 300 words.
The best papers will be submitted to the International Journal of Metrology and Quality Engineering and other indexed journals. See more..
- Abstract submission (extended deadline): December 22nd, 2022
- Abstract acceptance notification: January 15th, 2023
- Early bird registration: February 15th, 2023
- Full article submission: February 28th, 2023
- Final program: March 15th, 2023